Involuntary Adulthood is a lifestyle blog for young adults in a period of transition whether it’s starting a new school, a new job, or moving into your first apartment. We share stories, tips, and how-to’s for navigating this new stage of life – adulthood. We strive to create a digital community of people sharing the things they learn along the way.
Read some of our favorite and most visited posts!
- 5 Inexpensive Date Ideas
- How to Deal With Anxiety
- 9 Tips for Studying the GRE
- Stop Picking: That’s Not a Blackhead!
- How to Make a Budget
- Makeup Brushes 101
- Change Your Tampon: Toxic Shock is No Joke
- 15 Ways to Save Money on Utilities
- Essential Oils 101
We also feature some great contributing bloggers. Here are some sample posts:
- How Social Media Shapes Your Self Image (by Caroline, blogger at CoverageGirl)
- What You Should Be Doing After Graduation (by Amanda, blogger at Posibody)
- Choosing a Professional (Or Personal) Website Platform (by Wes, professional Web Developer)
- Auslander Annalise (A Travel Series) (by Annalise, chronicling her adventures as an au pair in Germany)
- City Guides (by Annalise, sharing her favorite places in cities across the United States)
If you would like to contribute or work with us on a post, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Began:
Stemming from a brief text conversation in February 2015, Involuntary Adulthood was created by two best friends looking for advice on why “adulting” was so hard. We realized that we were navigating this new stage of life, and learning a lot from it, but we didn’t have a place to share our new knowledge with our friends and community.
Thus, Involuntary Adulthood was born.
Disclaimer: Occasionally we use affiliate links for Amazon. This means that if you click on an Amazon link from our website, and purchase that product using it, then we get a very small amount of money because referred it to you. There is no extra cost to you by doing this. We only recommend things to you that we use and believe in.